Resident and Community Engagement

We can offer practical advice and support to social landlords and residents groups covering the whole range of options from setting up local Residents' Associations through to setting up Tenant Management Organisations and Tenant Ownership Co-ops. Our team can also advise on developing and reviewing local and council wide compacts and resident involvement structures. Our team can also advise on developing strategies to involve BME and other traditionally excluded tenants.

Our staff and consultants can support social landlords on an advisory basis including work on a secondment basis.

Our Services include:

To find out more about our services, please contact us at:

Unit 30 Carlson Court,
116 Putney Bridge Road,
London, SW15 2NQ

Tel: 020 8682 9570
Fax: 0208 682 9573